From 20.11. – 26/12/2022 pension closed.
Regarding possible reservations and other questions, contact us Mon – Fri from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on phone: +420 604 844 966 or email: email@example.com
About the pension
Mountain pension Monte Rosa 3* is located in Špindlerův Mlýn in the Krkonoše National Park, in a quiet environment,
10-minute walk from the city center.
The location of the pension near the Medvědín and Svatý Petr ski area is ideal for downhill skiing lovers.
In the winter season, a free ski bus will take you to the Svatý Petr area. The bus stop is a 5-minute walk from the pension. The ski slopes are technically snow-covered. Cross-country skiing lovers can use the modified cross-country tracks in the Horní Mísečky – Benecko area.
We offer accommodation WITHOUT BREAKFAST in double rooms and apartments equipped.
Free WI-FI connection and the possibility of using the common room.
All rooms are equipped with rustic furniture. The rooms have a view of the mountains and the Labská reservoir. Satellite flat-screen TV, private bathroom with shower and toilet, hair dryer, towels, bath towels. Some rooms have a sofa bed. Some rooms also have a balcony. The apartments are equipped with a kitchen or kitchenette.
What will the weather be like?
What you will find with us:
- Rooms and all areas of the pension are non-smoking
- Accommodation WITHOUT BREAKFAST
- Shared equipped breakfast room with sitting area is available for clients staying in double rooms
without a kitchen/kitchenette (equipment: microwave oven, stove, toaster, kettle, refrigerator and
kitchen utensils, dished, use of coffee machine for a fee
- Free WI-FI connection in all areas
- Sunny outdoor terrace with seating and a view of the mountains and the dam with the possibility of barbecuing in the summer.
- A small heated ski room is available
- Free parking at the pension